SWANCOR 900 is a modified Novolac vinyl ester resin. It is designed for use in high temperature and high corrosion applications.
SWANCOR 900 is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts,
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with
- Equipment specified to handle mixture of air, exhaust gases or potentially flammable
- Tanks and pipes for organic
- Can be applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, and filament winding.
- Can be used in polymer concrete
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.