SWANCOR 907-C3 is a Novolac type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It combines superior retention of mechanical properties at high temperature, such as tensile and flexural strength, and superior corrosion to chemical mixture, oxidizing chemicals and solvents etc.
SWANCOR 907-C3 is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts.
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Equipment specified to handle mixture of air, exhaust gases or potentially flammable liquids.
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament winding.
- Can be used in polymer concrete casting.
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly f-ormulated and cured