SWANCOR 977-SV is a high performance modified Novolac type epoxy vinyl ester resin with high-crosslinking density. It combines superior retention of mechanical properties at high temperature, such as tensile and flexural strength, and superior corrosion to oxidizing chemicals and solvents etc. SWANCOR 977-SV is designed to provide extreme chemical resistance, to ethylene dichloride (EDC), dimethyl formamide (DMF), benzene, toulene and ketone etc.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), stacks, scrubbers, ducts.
- Stacks Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Tanks and pipes for organic solvents.
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament winding.
- Can be used in polymer concrete casting.
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.