SWANCOR CHEMPULSE 907 is a Novolac type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It combines superior retention of
mechanical properties at high temperature, such as tensile and flexural strength, and superior corrosion to
chemical mixture, oxidizing chemicals and solvents etc. SWANCOR CHEMPULSE 907 is designed to provide
superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts and grating.
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Equipment specified to handle mixture of air, exhaust gases or potentially flammable liquids.
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and
- Can be used in polymer concrete casting.
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.