SWANCOR 901-LSE-TP is a pre-thixotropic, pre-promoted Bisphenol A type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It contains less styrene content and presents low styrene emission advantage. It exhibits excellent physical properties in boat and pool manufacturing industries. SWANCOR 901-LSE-TP is especially adapted to meet the requirements of spray-up and hand-lay-up applications. It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such glass fiber, carbon fiber etc.
- Waste water treatment systems.
- Food storage tanks and pure water system.
- Marine and pool manufacturing industries.
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, and filament winding.