Bisphenol A Resin Swancor 9012TP. Low styrene content Accelerated Thixotropic version.
SWANCOR 9012-TP is a pre-thixotropic, pre-promoted Bisphenol A type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It contains less styrene content and presents low styrene emission advantage. The styrene emission based on AS/NZS 4585.1:1999 is lower than 20.0 g/m2. It provides excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc. It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such glass fiber, carbon fiber or kevlar fiber etc. SWANCOR 9012-TP is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, fume gas desulfurizing systems (FGD), scrubbers,
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Waste water treatment
- Food storage tanks and pure water
- Marine use for yachts and boats, approved by DNV and Lloyd’s
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up.
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.