WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 1458 [name] => Resina ignífuga Swancor 905 - 2 [slug] => resina-ignifuga-swancor-905-2-en [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 1458 [taxonomy] => portfolio_tag [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 4 [filter] => raw ) WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 16688 [post_author] => 4 [post_date] => 2018-09-17 16:11:47 [post_date_gmt] => 2018-09-17 15:11:47 [post_content] =>
Resina ignífuga Swancor 905 - 2SWANCOR 905-2 is a brominated Bisphenol A type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It provides excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc as good as Bisphenol A type resins. It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such glass fiber, carbon fiber or kevlar fiber etc. SWANCOR 905-2 offers excellent flame retardancy for FRP applications. ASTM E84 Class 1 can be achieved while incorporated with 3-5% antimony trioxide. It is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts and
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with
- Equipment specified to handle mixture of air, exhaust gases or potentially flammable
- Military applications such as Kevlar fiber based
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament
- Can be used in polymer concrete casting.