Bisphenol A Resin Swancor 901 Chempulse.Premium version with improved reactivity and purity.
SWANCOR CHEMPULSE 901
is a Bisphenol A type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It is a premium resin with improved reactivity and purity. It provides excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc.
It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such as glass fiber, carbon fiber etc.
SWANCOR CHEMPULSE 901 is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Lower viscosity, i.e. better fiber wet-put.
- Less or no DMA is needed, i.e. easier formulation and cost saving.
- Lower casting color, i.e. better see-through for bubble checking.
- Lower exotherm, i.e. less cracking, less cycles and quality improvement.
- Longer shelf life, i.e. better inventory control.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts.
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Waste water treatment systems.
- Food storage tanks and pure water system.
- Marine use for yachts and boats.
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament winding.
- Can be used in polymer concrete casting.
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.