Fire-Resistant Resin Swancor 905 – N
SWANCOR 905-N is a high performance brominated epoxy vinyl ester resin. The advantages combines excellent corrosion resistance, good mechanical strength and flame retardancy.
SWANCOR 905-N presents excellent performance at elevated temperature and meanwhile excellent flame retardancy. It is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, fume gas desulfurizing systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts and
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Equipment specified to handle mixture of air, exhaust gases or potentially flammable
- Military applications such as Kevlar fiber based
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament
- Can be used in polymer concrete casting.
- Can comply with US FDA regulation CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.