SWANCOR 980 is an elastomer modified epoxy vinyl ester resin. It provides excellent elongation (i.e. superior toughness) of FRP laminates. The advantages of high elongation include increased adhesion strength to substrate, superior impact strength over market vinyl ester resins, superior abrasion and stress resistance. It also has good corrosion resistance to a broad of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc.
- Chemical corrosion resistance services with stress
- Primer for concrete and
- Resin mortar
- Centrifugal casting or other fabrication methods with thick layer build-up.
- High performance sporting composites.
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament
- Can be used in polymer concrete