SWANCOR 985 epoxy vinyl ester resin is specially design for structural composite applications. It provides excellent flexibility , tensile properties and impact resistance. It also provides similarcorrosion resistance like SWANCOR 980
z Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, pultrusion
and filament winding.
NOTICE IN USE
1. If SWANCOR 985 is blended with cobalt-salt promoters, shelf life will be shortened. Promoted SWANCOR 985 must be used within three months.
2. The gel time of SWANCOR 985 is affected primarily by catalyst concentration and temperature. The variations of cure characteristics may be caused by the variations of catalyst, humidity, pigment, fillers and other additives. It is recommended that the fabricators check the cure characteristics with a small quantity resin before proceeding for bulk production.
3. SWANCOR 985 contains organic solvent (styrene). Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
4. SWANCOR 985 is a potentially reactive chemical. Please store it in dark and keep away from heat and direct sunshine.
5. Containers, not completely emptied must be closed immediately after use.