WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 1127 [name] => Resina Bisfenolo A Swancor 901 [slug] => resina-bisfenolo-a-swancor-901 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 1127 [taxonomy] => portfolio_tag [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 12 [filter] => raw ) WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 17527 [post_author] => 4 [post_date] => 2018-07-10 15:31:45 [post_date_gmt] => 2018-07-10 14:31:45 [post_content] =>
Resina Estratto di vinile Bisfenolo A Versione standard, l'opzione migliore per la maggior parte delle applicazioni.
Product DescriptionSWANCOR 901 is a Bisphenol A type epoxy vinyl ester resin. It provides excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc. It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such glass fiber, carbon fiber or kevlar fiber etc. SWANCOR 901 is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, flue gas desulfurization systems (FGD), scrubbers,
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Waste water treatment
- Food storage tanks and pure water
- Marine use for yachts and boats, approved by DNV and Lloyd's
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament
- Can be used in polymer concrete
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.