Resina Bisfenolo A Swancor 901-N, versione a basso stirene.
SWANCOR 901-N is a high solid content, bisphenol A type epoxy vinyl ester resin with low styrene content (37%). Low foam curing is possible with standard MEKP peroxides and shows excellent fiber wetting.
It provides excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc. It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such glass fiber, carbon fiber or Kevlar fiber etc.
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, fume gas desulfurizing systems (FGD), scrubbers,
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Waste water treatment
- Food storage tanks and pure water
- Can be easily applied by hand lay-up laminating, spray-up, pultrusion, resin transfer molding (RTM) and filament winding.
- Can be used in polymer concrete
- Can comply with US FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 if the resin is properly formulated and cured.